Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Consider the ICBE program if you are a:
- Medical director seeking to improve the informatics knowledge and collective skills of your pathology team.
- Pathologist with informatics and/or laboratory management responsibilities.
- Pathologist wanting to improve skills and knowledge related to laboratory informatics.
- Pathologist seeking CME credits in clinical informatics
- Reporting option with CME credit for each additional pathologist (with the same institution); must order in conjunction with ICBE
- Earn a maximum of 4 CME credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™) per year
Shipment A: February 21
Shipment B: May 16
Shipment C: August 15
Shipment D: November 21