Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Consider the ICBE program if you are a:
- TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST.
- Pathologist with informatics and/or laboratory management responsibilities.
- Pathologist wanting to improve skills and knowledge related to laboratory informatics.
- Pathologist seeking CME credits in clinical informatics
- One online clinical informatics case per quarter
- Earn a maximum of 4 CME credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™) per year
- Reporting option for a single pathologist; for additional pathologists at the same institution, must order ICBE1
Shipment A: February 21
Shipment B: May 16
Shipment C: August 15
Shipment D: November 21