Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Each case includes case description, gross and/or microscopic images,and case discussion with sample death certificate, key teaching points, and current references.
- Reporting option with CME/SAM or CE credit for each additional pathologist or pathologists' assistant (within the same institution); must order in conjunction with Survey AUP
- Includes the option to download program content
- Earn a maximum of 12.5 CME/SAM credits (AMA PRA Category 1 credits™) per pathologist and a maximum of 12.5 CE credits per pathologists' assistant for completion of entire year
- This activity meets the ABP CC requirements for Improvement in Medical Practice (IMP)
- Your CAP shipping contact will be notified via email when the activity is available
- Shipment A: March 22
- Shipment B: October 11