Increase your capabilities for internal auditing with a proven methodology for process audits, tracer audits, and laser audits.
Learn how to prepare for interviews, communicate findings to your quality management team, and use audits to drive process improvements.
The course provides detailed, real-world examples you can use to build your own audit plans, plus multimedia presentations of key concepts.
As a result of completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Create an organizational climate for internal auditing.
- Plan internal audits.
- Prepare for observations and interviews.
- Document and communicate findings.
Laboratory quality managers, supervisors, and others who will serve as internal auditors, as well as medical and administrative leaders who want to proactively identify risks, solve problems, and improve processes in their laboratories
Duration: 3 hours
Availability: January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2024
- After purchase, there is one year to log in / register into this activity.
- To ensure you receive continuing education (CE) credit, the activity must be completed and credits claimed by the posted activity expiration date.
- More than one year after the purchase date, participants will no longer be able to register.
- Delivered online via interface that allows participants to learn at their own pace.
- Device-responsive – learners can access the courses with device-responsive software that works for smart phones, tablets, or laptops.
- Individual learners can use their own login and will have their own bookmarking when they leave and return to the course.
Sample Course Content (PDF)