Video recordings of the CAP’s ISO 15189 assessors provide perspective on best practices and pitfalls.
As a result of completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key steps in planning and building a QMS.
- Know how to sequence the implementation effort.
- Recognize the best practices that should be used when implementing a QMS.
- Identify the pitfalls that might be encountered when implementing a QMS.
Laboratory quality managers, medical and administrative directors, and executive decision makers who are considering implementing the ISO 15189 program in their laboratories
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2023
- After purchase, there is one year to log in / register into this activity.
- To ensure you receive continuing education (CE) credit, the activity must be completed and credits claimed by the posted activity expiration date.
- More than one year after the purchase date, participants will no longer be able to register.
- Delivered online via interface that allows participants to learn at their own pace.
- Device-responsive – learners can access the courses with device-responsive software that works for smart phones, tablets, or laptops.
- Individual learners can use their own login and will have their own bookmarking when they leave and return to the course.
Sample Course Content (PDF)