Video recordings of the CAP’s ISO 15189 assessors provide perspective on best practices and pitfalls.
As a result of completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key steps in planning and building a QMS.
- Know how to sequence the implementation effort.
- Recognize the best practices that should be used when implementing a QMS.
- Identify the pitfalls that might be encountered when implementing a QMS.
Laboratory quality managers, medical and administrative directors, and executive decision makers who are considering implementing the ISO 15189 program in their laboratories
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2022
- After purchase, there is one year to log in / register into this activity.
- To ensure you receive continuing education (CE) credit, the activity must be completed and credits claimed by the posted activity expiration date.
- More than one year after the purchase date, participants will no longer be able to register.
- Delivered online via interface that allows participants to learn at their own pace.
- Device-responsive – learners can access the courses with device-responsive software that works for smart phones, tablets, or laptops.
- Individual learners can use their own login and will have their own bookmarking when they leave and return to the course.
Notice to Google Chrome Users
This QMEd course contains links to various types of files (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Newer versions of the Google Chrome browser may prevent you from opening these secure documents. We recommend the following options:
- Switch to another browser (recommended: Mozilla Firefox)
- When using Google Chrome – Right-click on the document link within the course and select “Open link in a new tab”
Sample Course Content (PDF)