Included is a unique Culture Assessment Tool that helps laboratory leadership get a picture of where your organization needs to improve and where it is strong. This tool helps make culture change a reality.
As a result of completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Define the concept of “culture” as it applies to operations in a medical laboratory.
- Recognize strategies to use to positively influence culture.
- Assess your current laboratory culture in terms of its ability to foster quality.
- Develop an action plan based on your assessment to influence your laboratory’s culture.
Laboratory medical directors, administrative directors, quality managers, and other leaders who can affect the culture of their laboratory through their decisions and actions
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2022
- After purchase, there is one year to log in / register into this activity.
- To ensure you receive continuing education (CE) credit, the activity must be completed and credits claimed by the posted activity expiration date.
- More than one year after the purchase date, participants will no longer be able to register.
- Delivered online via interface that allows participants to learn at their own pace.
- Device-responsive – learners can access the courses with device-responsive software that works for smart phones, tablets, or laptops.
- Individual learners can use their own login and will have their own bookmarking when they leave and return to the course.
Sample Course Content (PDF)