Analytes/procedures in bold
type are regulated for proficiency testing by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
AUP prepares pathologists and pathologists' assistants to succeed by providing ongoing diagnostic learning in autopsy pathology. Each case includes case description, gross and/or microscopic images,and case discussion with sample death certificate, key teaching points, and current references.
- Online activity providing five cases; reporting with CME or CE credit is available for one pathologist or pathologists' assistant; for each additional pathologist/pathologists' assistant, order AUP1
- Includes the option to download program content
- Earn a maximum of 12.5 CME credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™) per pathologist and a maximum of 12.5 CE credits per pathologists' assistant for completion of entire year
- This activity meets the ABPath CC requirements for Improvement in Medical Practice (IMP)
- Online, whole slide images powered by DigitalScope technology (if available)
- Your CAP shipping contact will be notified via email when the activity is available
- Shipment A: March 20
- Shipment B: October 9